PLEASE READ

This is a completely brand new, clean installation of forum software and database as of Thu 28th June 2018. To participate in these forums you will need to register. Please do not message me that you are unable to log in. All previous accounts and data have been deleted. You will need to re-register.

Registration is not automatic, your submission will be reviewed by a human. Choose your username (nickname) carefully, it should be different from your real name. At registration you will asked to provide some basic information about your Naval/Military Service. The better this is done the quicker the process is. After you complete the registration you will be notified by email that your registration is accepted and you may now log in. Please wait for this email before you do or you may get locked out.

As a guest you will be able to view Vale, Sick Bay and Lost Oppo forums but you cannot post. As a registered member you will get access to view and post in all discussion forums. Including those restricted from public view.

Thanks.

Peter Wicker

Trying to find an Oppo? Place name, service number, rank, rate, year in the Topic Subject line. Make it easier for visitors to see.
Robbie
Real Full Name: Noel Robinson
Rank and Rate/Category: LSRP
Enlistment Date: 22 Apr 1974
Date of Discharge: 31 Mar 1981
Ships and Depots Served: LEEUWIN Watson swan albatross Tobruk Derwent

Peter Wicker

Post by Robbie » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:12 pm

I am trying to contact Peter Wicker last heard he was the buffer on Adelaide.
He was the best man at my wedding and would appreciate any information.

stevan47
Real Full Name: Stevan Coll
Rank and Rate/Category: CPONPC
Enlistment Date: 07 Jul 1963
Date of Discharge: 31 Jan 2010
Ships and Depots Served: HMAS LEEUWIN (JRTE, Nakina, 7th Intake) DUCHESS, ANZAC, YARRA, BARBETTE, DERWENT, SYDNEY, TORRENS, ADELAIDE, DARWIN, CERBERUS, KUTTABUL , PENGUIN, STIRLING, HARMAN.

Re: Peter Wicker

Post by stevan47 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:02 pm

Hi Robbie: Peter was also the Chief Boatswain in HMAS DARWIN while I was serving in her. He paid off some time before me though and last I heard he was still living in WA somewhere, possibly Port Kennedy (near Rockingham). I will make some enquiries and see what I can find out. Hope this is of some help. Regards, Steve.

Robbie
Real Full Name: Noel Robinson
Rank and Rate/Category: LSRP
Enlistment Date: 22 Apr 1974
Date of Discharge: 31 Mar 1981
Ships and Depots Served: LEEUWIN Watson swan albatross Tobruk Derwent

Re: Peter Wicker

Post by Robbie » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:04 pm

Thank you would be nice to catch up.