PLEASE READ

This is a completely brand new, clean installation of forum software and database as of Thu 28th June 2018. To participate in these forums you will need to register. Please do not message me that you are unable to log in. All previous accounts and data have been deleted. You will need to re-register.

Registration is not automatic, your submission will be reviewed by a human. Choose your username (nickname) carefully, it should be different from your real name. At registration you will asked to provide some basic information about your Naval/Military Service. The better this is done the quicker the process is. After you complete the registration you will be notified by email that your registration is accepted and you may now log in. Please wait for this email before you do or you may get locked out.

As a guest you will be able to view Vale, Sick Bay and Lost Oppo forums but you cannot post. As a registered member you will get access to view and post in all discussion forums. Including those restricted from public view.

Thanks.

Vale Ex WOCOX Les Denmead

Death Notices, Obituaries, Remembrances of Departed Shipmates
Haydn
Real Full Name: Haydn Smith
Rank and Rate/Category: WOCOX
Enlistment Date: 12 Mar 1960
Date of Discharge: 12 Mar 1980
Ships and Depots Served: Sydney, Melbourne. Stuart, Moresby x 2, IMCE Holsworthy, RSO Townsville, Cerberus, Penguin, Leeuwin, Stirling

Vale Ex WOCOX Les Denmead

Post by Haydn » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:46 am

Sadly I advise the passing of Ex WOCOX Les Denmead on 14 October. A private Family Funeral will be held. R.I.P. Les

Chipmonk
Real Full Name: Garry Prince
Rank and Rate/Category: LCDRGLMTH
Enlistment Date: 16 Jul 1969
Date of Discharge: 03 Aug 2003
Ships and Depots Served: Leeuwin x2, Brisbane, Cerberus,Stalwart x2,Cairns and MHQ x3

Re: Vale Ex WOCOX Les Denmead

Post by Chipmonk » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:43 am

Lived on board HMAS LEEUWIN with Les in the Seventies. Nice chap, but had more moves than a steam reciprocating wrist watch. RIP Les
PS. Enjoyed a drink on hot day, then again, every day was a hot day.