D'YER 'EAR THERE!!!.......
To view and read these forums you need to be a Registered Member. Anonymous membership is not permitted and you must provide the information as requested at registration. The better you do this, the quicker the process. Important! Registration is NOT automatic, nor immediate. On submission, each reg application is vetted by a human, not a robot. Once approved you will then be sent an 'Activation Email' - Which means you may now log in using the Username and Password you chose at registration - Please make sure you remember them! Attempting to login without having been activated and receiving the email will return an error that this username and email is already in use and corrupt any future log in attempts. So please don't do it.
Navy Obituary and Vale Notices for shipmates who have Crossed The Bar,
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 10:07 pm
- Real Name: Peter Laidler
- Service Number: R109158
- Rank and Rate: WOMED4[DS]
- Date Of Enlistment: 05 Jan 1971
- Date Of Discharge: 06 Jan 1998
- Service Bio: HMAS Cerberus, Penguin, Creswell, Harman NO, RMC Duntroon, Harman, Kuttabul, Nirimba, Albatross, FHQ, Melbourne, Sydney, Parramatta, Hobart, Canberra. Target Towing Fleet Tug Bronzewing.
- Service: Navy
You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.
Return to “Vale”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest