PLEASE READ

This is a completely brand new, clean installation of forum software and database as of Thu 28th June 2018. To participate in these forums you will need to register. Please do not message me that you are unable to log in. All previous accounts and data have been deleted. You will need to re-register.

Registration is not automatic, your submission will be reviewed by a human. Choose your username (nickname) carefully, it should be different from your real name. At registration you will asked to provide some basic information about your Naval/Military Service. The better this is done the quicker the process is. After you complete the registration you will be notified by email that your registration is accepted and you may now log in. Please wait for this email before you do or you may get locked out.

As a guest you will be able to view Vale, Sick Bay and Lost Oppo forums but you cannot post. As a registered member you will get access to view and post in all discussion forums. Including those restricted from public view.

Thanks.

RO William John MAYBURY R62669

Trying to find an Oppo? Place name, service number, rank, rate, year in the Topic Subject line. Make it easier for visitors to see.
stones
Site Admin
Real Full Name: Russ Graystone
Rank and Rate/Category: CPOFC
Enlistment Date: 08 Jan 1969
Date of Discharge: 07 Jan 1989
Ships and Depots Served: JRTE 26th Intake. Derwent x2, Stuart, Vampire, Attack, Brisbane. Navy Internet Manager NHQ 1999-2003

RO William John MAYBURY R62669

Post by stones » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:20 pm

MAYBURY WILLIAM JOHN : Service Number - R62669 : Date of birth - 13 Nov 1946 : Place of birth - MURWILLUMBAH NSW : Place of enlistment - BRISBANE

Joined November 1963 Cerberus Rct.

Diamantina, Albatross, Melbourne, Platypus, Hobart.

anyone got any clues?

paulkaz
Real Full Name: Paul Nicholas
Rank and Rate/Category: CPOMTP3
Enlistment Date: 12 Jan 1962
Date of Discharge: 14 Jan 1982
Ships and Depots Served: Cerberus (4) Waterhen, Kuttabul, G.I Dockyard, Cockatoo Is, Nirimba. Diamantina, Sydney, Parramatta, Hobart, Perth.

Re: RO William John MAYBURY R62669

Post by paulkaz » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:30 am

He was an RO on Hobart just before I left the ship in 1969.