Messages of those who have been turned in.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1291
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:56 pm
- Location: Melbourne/Bangkok
- Real Full Name: Russ Graystone
- Rank and Rate/Category: CPOFC
- Enlistment Date: 08 Jan 1969
- Date of Discharge: 07 Jan 1989
- Ships and Depots Served: JRTE 26th Intake. Derwent x2, Stuart, Vampire, Attack, Brisbane. Navy Internet Manager NHQ 1999-2003
How it works. I played the game. Lived in Pussers Mess Decks at sea for almost all my young life and well into manhood. That was another time.
And nothing will get me back in to the conformity of crowds. Not that it really ever did mind you. But conformity, games, acceptance, and all they entail are not my Part Of Ship anymore.
Do we need a good reputation to be happy?